Thursday 29 September 2016

My Survey

I decided to carry out my own survey on SurveyMonkey.com. This enabled me to gather evidence to support my investigation about strong female characters in US contemporary films. I ask 7 questions which were:


1) Can you name 5 films with a strong female lead role off the top of your head?


2) Would you be more willing to see a film with a female or male protagonist?


3) Are you interested in watching films with mostly female characters/strong feminist
themes?


4) Do you feel that women are misrepresented in films? If so, why?


5) Have you seen any of the following films: The Silence of The Lambs, Room & Ghostbusters (2016)?


6) If you have seen any of those 3 films, do you believe that they have strong female leads that break the stereotypical female character role in film?


7) Do you believe that there should be more films that break the stereotypical female character in films today?


Carrying out this survey has really helped me gather evidence which supports my key topic which is relevant to the lack of strong female characters in US contemporary films and how people agree there should be more films like my focus films: Gravity, Room & Ghostbusters (2016).





No comments:

Post a Comment